I just looked through some of the stuff I wrote and I suppose if you didn’t know me personally you might think I am always doing everything right. Here are some things you may not know about me:
1. Last weekend while camping I ate lips and a**holes. Like for real, full on Oscar Mayer gas station pack of hot dogs type of wiener …On a white bun. I had to chew it fast so I couldn’t feel the crunch of a toenail or something. But I still ate it, and then got super sick. I do things like that from time to time. I like to think it’s because I’m human.
2. My daughter is a self appointed bad word police on the payroll. She’s filthy rich.
3. I was such a sweetheart as a teenager my mom sent me to boarding school.
4. Thanks to the boys at ND I learned super skills like how to pack a tin of chew. I think that’s the skill that roped my husband in.
5. I loved to play rugby until a really big, really fast chick hit me and I broke my ankle.
6. Not to brag or anything but I’m a bitchin runner, just not as fast as that chick who hit me.
7. I know how to catch, bonk and fillet fish. Preferably trout.
8. I am half Irish and half Native. ‘Nuff said…
9. I am intensely private. The book I wrote spilled out of me and I really had no choice because it feels like fate. When I found out I had to market it (Duh) I lost my hair. That was hard for a princess like me.
10. I like to play dress up but around my family I wear pajama bottoms, my husband’s old t shirt, and zero makeup.
11. I miss Slurpees the most.
12. I adore my kids, I even had their names tattooed on my ribs.
13. If we meet, please don’t say “I usually don’t eat like this.” Know why? I don’t care, for real. I have some strong opinions on things like dairy, soy, wheat, corn and GMOs and I share that info because some of it might help you. But I know that you are taking in what you want, and doing what you feel is best for you. I respect that.
14. I’m a warrior and I am not giving up the fight to fix this Earth for our children. I don’t concern myself with the how. Maybe that’s a good thing.
Hope that helps,